Android has changed the way we used to live, and there is no doubt that apps are one such addition to stock markets too. These days people prefer an app over the web and they have reasons for that. The top ones are.
- Pace: Apps are swift, agile and just everything that web isn’t. Let’s say you watch a script on BSE and want to buy it. It might take a few minutes before you can turn on the web and get going with the trade. Apps like IIFL markets, an app from one of India’s most prestigious institution India Infoline, lets you buy the stocks in a few taps, that just makes the process of trading faster than ever before.
- Huge Watchlist: Put up 50 stock quotes and keep a close eye on them without any problem. You can look up the quotes on the roll, while commuting, during your lunch break etc. You wouldn’t have that kind of flexibility with a computer. Even booting your laptop while commuting can be a real pain, therefore, apps take straight lead over the website for the same.
- Interface: Apps are akin to software, it gets you a specific condition for a specific task – in this case, stock market trading. No matter how interactive website one makes, it is likely to fall short of an app. Not because of the website, but because of the environment that the app runs in. one great thing about good apps is that they pay a lot of attention to interface and the way things are designed. That helps users to get to what they want on the go.
- Control: Unlike the web, you have complete control over your app, whatever goes and comes on the script, on the app or just about everything can be tweaked seamlessly, that makes apps as one of the best choices for trading. IIFL stock market app takes it even to a next level by allowing users to customize the experience through widgets and present a complete investment solution.
- Accessibility: it is hard for elderly investors or novices to do so many steps to get to the trading platform. The app makes their lives easier by allowing them a good, accessible platform, whereby they can just tap on the app and everything opens up. Plus it doesn’t take a lot of clicks to get to the news, historical quotes, experts views etc. IIFL markets pull things very smoothly in this segment and has garnered a lot of fanfare because of the same reason.
While there are many things that web can do better than the apps, there is no doubt that when it comes to financial markets, the app far outperforms the websites for numerous reasons other than the key ones that are mentioned above. And as and when it is developed even further, it is likely to attract more users to migrate from the web to app.
– See more at: http://www.techsradar.com/how-trading-through-apps-is-superior-to-the-web/#sthash.X49RV5VU.dpuf